iTunes/iPhone users can listen to this episode at up to 2x speed, here.
In this episode, I interview Scott Harkey, Co-Founder & Managing Partner of the 160 person full service marketing agency – OH Partners, one of the fastest growing independent marketing agencies in the US, located in Phoenix, AZ & Las Vegas, NV.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Why we all hear people and culture are paramount and why it is still true.
- Why reviews from company and employee review sites like Glassdoor are one of Scott’s top KPIs.
- Valuable insights on talent retainment and what retainment % OH Partners made possible.
- Why as an agency owner you should be the one focused on getting new business.
- Scott’s business development philosophy. ( “Always be pitching”, being hyper focused on what accounts you can really make a difference on with their business, and the industries you do well at and understand.)
- How to win the new business development game with big accounts and strategies that maximize your win rate.
- OH Partner’s ratio of retainer, project, and AOR clients and how you can structure your ratios for growth, longevity, and stability.
- Insights from OH Partner’s approach to client diversification.
- How to build deeper connections with prospects and clients, so you can uncover their core issues and desires professionally and personally.
- The big benefits and personal challenges Scott and his Co-founder had when they hired a CEO as their own boss for OH Partners.
- Scott’s vision for OH Partners and what he’s doing to take it to the next level.
- What OH Partners is actually doing to retain its talent and why their new CEO was so crucial to enhancing talent retention.
- Stay tuned for Part 2 of this episode in episode 7 of The Build, Buy, Sell Agency Podcast.
- Visit this podcast episode’s page for contact details and more insights!
Contact Our Guest:
- Scott Harkey, Co-Founder & Managing Partner – OH Partners
- Shane Perkins, CEO – Unite Digital
- Agency Network Focused On Mid-Market Clients
- The Build, Buy, Sell Agency Podcast